Wireless Testing ServicesSpecialized Compliance Testing for Wireless Devices.
Discover the Radio Equipment Directive (RED)
Download Understanding the RED today!
We provide wireless testing for the USA (FCC), Canada (ISED), Australia/New Zealand (ACMA/RSM) and European Union (EN/ETSI Series) for CE Marking application of the Radio Equipment Directive (RED).
Our Wireless Device Testing Services perform radiated field measurements throughout the Millimeter Wave (mWave) bands to 110 GHz. This allows us to test devices with a fundamental operating frequency up to 30 GHz for Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) Approvals.
Standards We Test To:
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C, FCC Part 15.209, FCC Part 15.231, FCC Part 15.235, FCC Part 15.239,FCC Part 15.247, FCC Part 15.249, FCC Part 15.250 (WB), FCC Part 15 Subpart F (UWB),
- FCC Part 22H (Cellular), FCC Part 24E (PCS), FCC Part 27 (WCS), Repeaters, FCC Part 95 Subpart H (WMTS)
- ISED RSS-GEN, RSS-210, RSS-220, RSS247, RSS-310
- ETSI EN 300 220, EN 300 330, EN 300 328, EN 300 440, EN 302 065-1, EN 302 065-2, EN 302 066-1/-2, EN 302 288
- AS/NZS 4268
Devices & Technologies We Have Tested Include:
- Baby Monitors
- Alarm Systems
- Access Cards
- 802.11a/n, 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- DTS (Digital Transmission Systems)
- 802.11 Access Points with MIMO Antennas
- RFID Tags and Systems (125 kHz, 13.56 MHz & 902-928 MHz)
- Remote Control Cars
- Low Power FM Transmitters
- Wide Band Medical Telemetry Systems (WMTS)
- Broadband PCS
- Unlicensed PCS (UPCS, DECT 6.0)
- Ultra WideBand (UWB) Automotive, Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)